Job Details | Frontline Health New Zealand content expired - 2017-12-21
About the Company
This distributor has a strong reputation in the market for high quality, innovative products. They have operated in New Zealand for over 30 years and have a strong leadership team at the helm directing their success. With local warehousing and distribution, they are well established to meet consumer demands. Their pipeline of products is innovative and they are constantly looking for products to complement their current technologies.
About the Role
This is an exciting role overseeing a large product range within the Radiology sector. It is a high performing department within the organisation and the outgoing Product Manager has had good longevity and stability in the role. Their successor will be a seasoned product manager or someone with good radiology experience. They will be good at establishing relationships in the sector or already have an established network. It is an exciting, fast-paced role with multiple tasks that include new business development, customer-facing activity and working with procurement organisations. It is a close collaborative team with two experienced Sales Consultants as well as the Marketing & Sales Director.
- Set, manage and achieve gross profit margins
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure that stock levels meet customer demands
- Oversee supplier relationships and identify new technologies
- Develop and implement business plans for agencies
- Lead and support sales team to achieve goals and manage projects
Skills & Experience
- Proven product management experience and/or working knowledge of the radiology sector
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and computer savvy
- Demonstrated relationship building and presentation skills
- Able to work both strategically and operationally for desired results
This reputable company has a strong team culture. The atmosphere in the office is polished and professional yet friendly and down to earth. Many of the employees have great longevity with the company and are a group of motivated high achievers. They are experts in their field and working collaboratively is one of the keys to their ongoing success.
- Excellent base salary commensurate with experience
- Full training if required depending on experience
- Overseas travel to attend international trade shows and meetings
- Work with an experienced and supportive team
Take this opportunity to join a market leading organisation with a strong product portfolio. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Glen on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 143152 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.