Account Manager content expired co.nz- 3 months ago
- Full-Time Permanent
- Awesome office environment
- East Tamaki, Auckland
At Daikin, we draw upon our many years of experience to provide solutions to customers worldwide in each climate, to achieve superior comfort levels in residential and commercial environments. As a leading air conditioning company, with over 80 production bases in each region around the world, Daikin has earned a reputation of world leading performance, quality and reliability.
An amazing opportunity is now available for a talented Account Manager to join the Sales team based in our East Tamaki office.
We are committed to our success and can only do this with exceptional employees. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to help drive our business. Working within a team based environment; the responsibilities include the following but will not be limited to:
- Develop and improve customer relationships by conducting all interactions in a professional manner.
- Manage an extensive customer base of Daikin dealers, contractors and trade accounts
- Develop target customers and markets to achieve sales growth
- Facilitate business growth by implementing strategies to develop new customer accounts, and improving existing customer accounts.
- Complete reporting and analysis as required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A proven track record in sales (preferably within a technical sales environment) or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Previous sales experience in HVAC solutions or experience in Technical Sales Support would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with clients at all levels
- Solid experience working with complex accounts as well as high budgets and forecasts.
- A high level of influencing and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated and chase every opportunity
- Experience working with a premium brand in a B2B environment
- Experience in the HVAC or related industry is desirable
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package including a company vehicle, performance bonus, phone & laptop. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone who is driven, ambitious and motivated by results, and can manage the pressures of a highly competitive market and a fast-paced industry. If you feel you have what it takes to jump onto the sales team challenge.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.