BNZ Careers - Full Stack Developer content expired - 2018-01-09
Full Stack Developer, Wellington
Noticed we've been hiring a bit recently? We have, and we're still going! We're creating a whole heap of new digital roles to help transform banking for our customers, delivering awesome digital solutions so they can not only be good with their money but do great things with it.
- Are you a passionate and talented Developer who is open to new technologies and loves working in a Dev Ops environment?
- Can you make amazing Front End clients, work with Angular, React and Redux?
- Are you confident using Spring, micro-services, and APIs?
- Do you love workshopping solutions within an Agile team?
If you can do all of these, we want to hear from you. If you can do most, but have a passion for learning that will help you tackle the rest, we want to hear from you too!
You'll get to:
- Work in a culture that values experience and supports learning.
- Build awesome applications using technologies you'll actually enjoy working with.
- Help us to develop our technical direction. Help design the future of digital banking
What you'll ideally have:
- Proven ability working on the back-end. Experience using Spring, micro-services, and APIs.
- Modern delivery and development tools - eg, git/grunt/webpack/Jira/Jenkins.
- A passion for code quality, test coverage and automation.
- A growth mindset - we work in a fast moving industry, so we need you to have passion for your own development and a deep interest in your craft.
- A great attitude, and the ability to work with ambiguity.
- As a bonus, you may also have financial services and Agile experience. If not, we will teach you all you need to know!
Who are BNZ Digital?
Together, we make up a melting pot of different digital specialties, ranging from development and design to UX and insights. We work in cross-functional Agile teams, with a deep and complex technology stack in a fast-paced environment, taking a creative approach to solving real customer problems. We are united by a passion for digital and our customers - and how these together can shape the future of banking.
If this excites you too, we'd love to hear from you.
Keen to make an impact as part of a successful, customer obsessed organisation, whilst enjoying the flexibility of working part-time? We'd love to talk to you about our flexible working options.
|Posted on||09 Jan 2018|
|Closes on||31 Jan 2018 23:55|
|Expertise||UI/UX, Projects & Delivery, Development, Product Management, Developer/Programmer|
|Work type(s)||Permanent Full time, Permanent Full time - flexible working, Permanent Part Time|
|More details (document)|