Technical Consultant (Cloud Services) content expired co.nz- 3 months ago
Designing and implementing Cloud based solutions and migrations; client facing senior role in a growing business.
This role sits in the architect team in our Cloud Services group. This is a rapidly growing area of the Datacom business and will see you involved with designing and implementing solutions, and taking ownership for client migrations, as part of a specialist team of professionals.
This role would suit a client facing technologist looking to fast-track their career towards consulting and architecture. We're looking for passion, ambition, and a depth and breadth of core knowledge as well as the adaptability to cross-train in other areas as market demands.
Our Technical Consultants get involved in:
- Solution design for both current and future Cloud Services, and client migrations
- Analysis of the customer platforms in regards to the solution we are delivering
- Working closely with our customers, understanding their individual environments and unique needs
- Maintain technical oversight of the cloud projects/transition assignments we are delivering
- Building and maintaining technical relationships (internally and externally to Datacom)
- Providing technical leadership for Cloud projects
- Continuous review and documentation of technical improvements to the Cloud solutions/services
- Assisting with design, planning and implementation of new services
- A solid understanding of Cloud technologies such as VMWare and Azure
- Understanding of networking (SDN), Cisco, SCCM, etc
- Storage and back-up technologies
- Ability and willingness to be self-managing and proactive
- A commitment to training, up-skilling and professional development
- Confidence to engage with our clients, and talk them through benefits of the solution you are recommending
- Written skills to document the solution in order to do a thorough handover to BAU
You will need to be able to get NZ government security clearances to be eligible for this role, and you will need to be a NZ citizen or PR.
If interested, please apply on-line or send through your CV to: email@example.com or call our recruitment team on 04 4723386.
“Our recruitment team is away from 22nd December – 8th January on our holiday break so there will be no action on your application until after our return”