BNZ Careers - Senior Designer content expired - 2018-01-12
Senior Designer, Wellington
We're looking for a Senior Digital Designer who is skilled, experienced, confident, enthusiastic and collaborative. This is an exciting role, where you have the opportunity to be both strategic and 'on the tools'.
What you'll be working on:
You'll take concepts from the whiteboard all the way through to production. You'll work with everyone from technical leads and product owners to content and communications specialists. You'll be passionate about UX/UI, digital platforms and emerging technology. You'll mentor other designers and be a champion for design thinking across the organisation.
Who are you?
- An experienced Digital Designer with great UI design skills
- Experienced using a range of digital platforms (mobile, web and large-scale applications)
- Comfortable using industry standard tools like Adobe CS, Sketch, Atomic and InVision
- Empathetic towards users, and truly passionate about improving their experiences with great design
- Capable of communicating and collaborating with developers of all levels
You'll stand out from the crowd if you:
- Understand audience insights tools, like Google Analytics
- Have an interest in Fintech
- Get excited by PFM tools
- We are committed to growing your skills, and creating a great place to work.
- We care about getting the work life balance right.
- We ideate. We innovate. We iterate, and we work closely with our customers.
- We are committed to flexible working and workplace equality.
Who are BNZ Digital?
Together, we make up a melting pot of different digital specialties, ranging from development and design to UX and insights. We work in cross-functional Agile teams, with a deep and complex technology stack, and take a creative approach to solving real customer problems. We are united by a passion for digital and our customers - and how these two things together can shape the future of banking. If this excites you too, we'd love to hear from you.
|Posted on||12 Jan 2018|
|Closes on||26 Jan 2018 23:55|
|Expertise||Development, Creative/Illustration/Media, Product Management, Web Design/Production|
|Work type(s)||Permanent Full time, Permanent Full time - flexible working|
|More details (document)|