Physiotherapist - Te Kuiti content expired kiwihealthjobs.com- 3 months ago
Te Kuiti hospital
Full time - Permanent
If you enjoy variety in your work, are a team player and adaptable, consider joining the physiotherapy team at Te Kuiti hospital.
This position would be ideal for someone keen to experience or start their career in hospital based physiotherapy and develop skills in a wide range of clinical areas. Physiotherapists working in a southern rural hospital provide Inpatient, outpatient and community physiotherapy to the population.
The Rural and Community Physiotherapy service has recently implemented a new graduate programme which is supported by physiotherapy services at Waikato hospital. This provides opportunity for exposure to other service areas that meet our rural clinical caseload mix eg; orthopaedics, respiratory, Stroke rehab. New graduates to experienced are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate would need to:
- New Zealand registered physiotherapist with a current practicing certificate or soon to be eligible to apply for one.
- able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and be responsive to the day to day changes in the hospital environment.
- self-motivated and able to work independently
- prepared to assist in support of assistants and students within the service.
- have a current full drivers licence
If you would like to discuss this position prior to applying, please contact Bridie McNeil on Bridie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26 January 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
- Fair play - Mauri Pai
- Growing the good - Whakapakari
- Stronger together - Kotahitanga