Micro-business Opportunity For Happy Barista $1 - Tasman Ecovillage Micro Business Opportunity... - 1 week ago
Micro-business opportunity for Happy Barista
$1 - Tasman Ecovillage
Micro business opportunity for Happy Barista (with room for expansion!)
'Coffee & Cake @ Kelp & Co’ currently operates in Kelp & Co’s refurbished Bar and Cafe on Saturday mornings from 10am to 12noon. For several weeks now, locals have been enjoying great coffee and yummy cake and customer numbers are growing!
‘Coffee & Cake’ on Saturday mornings coincides with Fat Beets Food Hub weekly pick ups :-)
Deb established this little Saturday morning business and now needs to step away. We are looking for someone else to keep her coffee and cake customers happy. This could be a good micro - business for two people to run together - it’s getting busier each week! If you…
• are experienced in making great coffee
• enjoy interacting with people
• have a flair for cake presentation (Deb was buying and on-selling delicious locally-made cakes - a new operator could do the same or make their own)
• appreciate healthy, yummy food and understand the importance of sustainable practices (e.g. sourcing local food, aiming for zero waste)
• have a few hours to invest each Saturday morning ...
Contact Kelp & Co on 62502000 to discuss this opportunity. Deb is also available for a chat about how she’s been operating and what has worked well, etc.
With some creative enthusiasm the right person(s) could easily expand this little coffee business from just Saturday mornings into something much bigger :-)