Experienced Automotive Technician content expired co.nz- 3 months ago
We are seeking an experienced technician to join our busy team. We currently have 14 staff with 7 mechanics. Some knowledge of the Subaru brand would be an advantage, but not essential. You would be expected to be able to carry out a wide range of mechanical and electrical repairs unsupervised as well as taking responsibility for parts ordering, time management and customer liaison.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years experience in the motor trade.
- Competent with EFI engine management systems and diagnostics.
- Able to work unsupervised and be competent in all types of mechanical repair.
- Warrant of Fitness inspection authority would be preferable.
- Able to work well as part of a young team.
- Able to use initiative as well as having good time management and flexibility.
The ideal applicant should be currently located in New Zealand and available for a face-to-face interview. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.