Qualified Fitter / Welder content expired co.nz- 2 months ago
For Small Busy Workshop
You would be part of a team that works well together.
The work is varied and interesting and provides some overtime.
• Must be Qualified and provide high quality workmanship
• Be competent in Mig & Tig and Arc Welding
• Have the ability to hold or pass Welding Tickets
• Be able to work on Heavy and Light Transport Vehicles
• Structural Work
• Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
• And enjoy a challenge
Immediate start preferred but not essential.
For more information phone 0274 517 126
Graze Engineering (NZ) Limited
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.