Hospitality And Cooking Superstar! co.nz- 1 week ago
We currently have 2 hospitality roles available: (7.00am – 2.30am) and (11.30am – 6.00pm).
Your role will include:
• Welcoming all parents, children and visitors to the site
• Cooking of nutritious food for both our children and families
• Home baking on a large scale
• Baking and food preparation for celebrations for children and
The centre you will be based in is vibrant and diverse.
If you are our ideal candidate you will:
• Hold a food safety certificate (Unit Standard 167)
• Have experience in the preparation and cooking of nutritious meals
• Have experience in menu and food quality control
• Have experience cooking the cuisines of many different cultures
• Produce meals in large quantities and to strict timelines
• Have a flexible and outgoing 'can do' attitude
• Have strong experience working in large kitchens/cafes with food preparation and hospitality
In return, we can provide you with excellent working conditions such as:
1. The potential to earn up to 6 Weeks Leave per year (Not just the standard 4 weeks Annual Leave)
2. Great facilities
3. Fully resourced centres
4. Training, Mentoring & Support
5. A great staff Social Club
6. Modern sporty uniforms
7. Competitive Remuneration
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, click Apply Now!!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.