Vehicle Recovery Driver co.nz- 1 week ago
The role involves but is not limited to, towing from accident scenes, breakdowns, impounds, relocation's.
The job requires a person who is
- Motivated and Reliable with a great attitude
- A good communicator with good time
- Able to follow instructions and cope well
- Have some mechanical knowledge and be
- Work well without supervision
Towing and Breakdown work is a 24 hour a day business and as such the successful applicant must be willing to work rostered shifts and be flexible in their work days.
Note: We are willing to train and support someone new to the industry that has achieved their "Fit and Proper Person" Test/Check by the New Zealand Police, ie have NO criminal or drivings convictions.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.