Business Systems Trainer content expired co.nz- 3 months ago
An opportunity to use your:
- Strong training background
- Familiarity with Retail Software technology and technical support
- Sound understanding of the retail environment
- Freedom to travel around New Zealand
Reporting to the Business Systems Training Team Leader, you will be accountable for:
- Producing and updating training material/user documentation; and
- Planning and delivering training.
This is a cross-functional role, supporting Mitre 10 stores through the design and delivery of best practice using our retail software package in a variety of formats, including print, e-learning, "how to" videos and other web based applications.
You must also be available to travel out of town, as this role can require you to be away for up to three nights per week on a regular basis.
So, if you consider yourself to be highly organised, IT savvy (experience with software, content management software and MS Office), focussed on customer service and know how to get the best out of people, then we want to hear from you now!
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter, along with an indication of salary expectations.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.