Jobs - Job Details - Project Engineer - 2018-05-18
Apply now Job ID: 550516
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands. Downer Utilities has been successful in securing and delivering a number of exciting large scale Power and Water Infrastructure projects including: Transmission and Distribution Substations and power lines; Wind Farms, Utility Scale Solar Farms (>100MW) and Waste Water Treatment Plants.
Downer is currently in the final stages of an extensive upgrade of Sunbury Recycled Water Plant in Sunbury, Victoria. This design, build and operate contract for Sunbury Recycled Water Plant will double the per day treatment capacity for Sunbury and Diggers Rest areas.
Downer is seeking an experienced Project Engineer who will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager in managing sub-contractors, tracking the program, ensuring quality control and timelines for a water tank remediation project. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will be based in Sunbury, Victoria for a 3 month period with potential for an extension.
- Demonstrated experience in Civil/Structures works
- Water industry experience preferred however open to bridges, structures, pipe, concrete works project engineering experience
- Tertiary qualification in civil engineering or related discipline
- Ability to read construction drawings and possess a thorough appreciation of utilities construction processes
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders including managing sub-contractors
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Excellent company benefits
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
How to Apply
Please use the "Apply" button to submit your application, reference 550516. Closing date: 03 June 2018
For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on mobile: 0418 621 926 or via email e: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now buttonApply now
Closing Date: 03 Jun 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time