Civil Design Engineer - Shared Spaces, Civil Infrastructure content expired - 2018-05-18
Leading medium sized Civil Infrastructure and Land Development consultancy now require an experienced Civil Design Engineer to join their team.
With a successful track record spanning the last 15 years, this Auckland multidisciplinary practice have had a stella 2015 with plenty more pending for the New Year.
- Experienced Civil Technician/Designer with a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Familiarity with the building consent process (RMA) and construction monitoring.
- Proficient with Civil 3D and exposure to streetscape, civil infrastructure, utilities and subdivision projects desired.
- Able to prepare preliminary and detailed Civil design drawings and assist with design development.
- Growing niche, established Land Development and infrastructure consultancy.
- Medium sized consultancy working on medium to large scale developments
- Private Developments, Local and Central government contracts
- Autonomy to get the job done with support of an experienced team.
- Fully utilise your expertise and knowledge in the civil design and construction process
- Strong growth and progression opportunity.
- Collaborative, social company culture based in recently refurbished open plan offices.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Civil Engineering Technician/ Designer to take a hands-on role with a growing niche land development and residential construction practice while capitalising on the projected growth of the greater Auckland region for decades to come!!
For more information contact Kerry Rowlands on (09) 951 5006, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, quoting Ref: KR57695
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|